The Production Committee is looking for directors for our 2019-2020 season.
If you are interested in directing any of these shows, please fill out and submit a Director's Packet (linked below) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in directing any of these shows please download and complete the attached Director Submission forms.
The Submission and Selection Form gives and overview on what the Production Committee is looking for in all submissions we receive and how to submit your completed submissions. In addition to the criteria identified, availability of rights for the show is also a factor.
The Director’s Application Form is where you will outline your vision for the productions you would like to direct.
The submission deadline is January 11, 2019.
Please feel free to contact the Production Committee at email@example.com with any questions you have regarding this process.
If you are not interested in directing but would like to be part of a production team please email us and let know. We look forward to hearing from you!
Short list of shows considered for the next season:
• Sherwood- The Adventures of Robin Hood by Ken Ludwig
• Lettice and Lovage by Peter Shaffer
• Complete Works of Shakespeare (abridged)(revised) by Adam Long, Daniel Singer, Jess Winifred
• The Curious Savage by John Patrick
• A Comedy of Tenors by Ken Ludwig
• Bell, Book, and Candle by JohnVan Druten
• Charley’s Aunt by Brandon Thomas
• Is He Dead by Mark Twain Adapted by David Ives
• The Woman in Black by Stephen Mallatratt & Susan Hill
• The Children’s Hour by Lillian Hellman
• Ordinary People by Nancy Gilsenan
• Angel Street (Gaslight) by Patrick Hamilton
• Getting Away with Murder by Stephan Sondheim and George Furth
• They’re Playing Our Song by Neil Simon
• Into the Woods by James Lapine
• Music Man by Meredith Wilson
• Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat by Andrew Lloyd Webber
• Mamma Mia Music and Lyrics byBjörn Ulvaeus Benny Andersson and Book by Catherine Johnson
• Gypsy by Jules Styne, Stephen Sondheim, and Arthur Laurents
• I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change by Joe DiPietro and Jimmy Roberts
• White Christmas by David Ives and Paul Blake